July 7, 2004
Inside Job - Unmasking the 9/11 Conspiracies
By Jim Marrs
Order this book from:
P.O. Box 151117 San Rafael, CA 94915
And get your local bookstore to buy several copies for others!
Recommendations Dedication Acknowledgements Publisher's note to readers Contents Preface by Ellen Mariani Publisher's Preface Introduction Inside Job - 1. The Events of September 11, 2001 Websites Back Cover Text Front Cover
"This sobering book is vital reading for every American patriot. Jim Marrs raises so many important and unanswered questions that, whether or not you believe 9/11 was an inside job, there can be no doubt about the need for us to fight to win our country back from these thieves and criminals in high places. This is hair-raising journalism from a fellow Texan populist:"
- Jim Hightower, activist, radio commentator, and author of Let's Stop Beating Around the Bush
"Jim Marrs is one of our most courageous investigative journalists, one who is willing to ask the many unanswered questions about 9/11 that we all want answered, and willing to keep asking them until he gets to the truth. To heal the wounds of 9/11, as with any deep emotional wound, it is essential that we ask these questions and come to know the complete truth about what really happened. It is only then that the heart of America can be healed, and only then can we move beyond fear to create a world of peace at this historic time. Inside Job is an essential contribution to that effort. Read it and share
it with your friends:'
- John Gray, author, Men Are from Mars, Women Are frorn Venus
"The primary goal of the National Security Council, the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, and the Council on Foreign Relations is not to run the United States. It is to ensure that the rest of us do not understand how our country is run. As Jim Marrs describes in Inside Job, there is no better example of this state of affairs than the unanswered questions of 9/11. If a grand jury is called to review the evidence that Marrs and his colleagues have presented on 9/11, we could reasonably anticipate indictments of members of both the Bush and Clinton administrations for criminal negligence, treason,
- Catherine Austin Fitts, former assistant secretary of housing, Bush I; and cofounder, unAnsweredQuestions.org.
This book is dedicated
to all those who suffered
the horror and fear of
September 11, 2001.
They deserve better than the
superficial and self-serving
pronouncements of federal officials.
They deserve the truth.
Many dedicated writers and researchers have contributed to our knowledge of 9/11. In the creation of this book, special acknowledgment for assistance over and beyond the call of duty must be given to Gary Beebe, Dan Foster, Les Jamieson, Ken Jenkins, David Kubiak, Thomas J. Mattingly, Mark Mawrence, and Richard Scheck.
Many thanks are also due to George Marsh for his editorial expertise, to Phillip Dizick for his fine cover design and layout, to Paul Goodberg for crucial all-round support, to editor/publisher Byron Belitsos for his foresight and determination, and to that Queen of Tolerance, my wife Carol.
Knowledge about 9/11 is expanding almost daily. Therefore, Origin Press will be providing periodic updates to the author's findings that are presented in this book. These can be found at the book's official website: www.insidejob-911.com.
Preface by Ellen Mariani xi Publisher's Preface xiii Introduction xv 1. The Events of September 11, 2001 1 2. A Chronology of Events 2 3. Unresolved Questions Abound 4 4. What Did President Bush Know? 8 5. Did War Games Aid the Terrorists? 9 6. Bush Creates the Premise for a War on Terrorism 14 7. Who Authorized the bin Laden Evacuation? 15 8. What About the Hijackers Themselves? 16 9. What Really Happened at the Pentagon? 26 10. Explosions at the World Trade Center? 32 11. Firefighters Thought the Fires Were Controllable 38 12. What Caused the Collapse of Building 7? 42 13. FEMA's Report: Cause of WTC Collapses Unknown 44 14. Tracks of Foreknowledge Revealed 49 15. The FBI Couldn't, or Wouldn't, Connect the Dots 61 16. Missed Opportunities at the CIA 74 17. Selling Stocks Short Indicates Foreknowledge 87 18. What About Israeli Foreknowledge? 94 19. Remote Controlled Aircraft a Reality 108 20. The Official 9/11 Inquiry: Another Warren Commission? 120 21. What Do We Know Now? 134 Appendices for Further Research A. "Pentagon Says 9/11 Interceptors Flew: Too Far, Too Slow, Too Late" By investigative journalist William Thomas 145 B. 23 Questions-The Family Steering Committee Statement Regarding the 9/11 Commission's Interview with President Bush 150 C. Statement by 9/11 Widow Mindy Kleinberg to the 9/11 Commission 154 D. Excerpts from the RICO Act lawsuit filed by attorney Phil J. Berg on behalf of 9/11 widow Ellen Mariani 162 Sources
This preface is an open letter to the American people, and it comes straight from my heart. I ask that you read this book and discover for yourself why the attacks of September 11, 2001, were, in fact, an inside job. Jim Marrs makes that case in this book; I intend to prove it in a court of law.
My husband, Neil Mariani, was killed in the attacks. He was a passenger on United Airlines Flight 175, the second of two planes to crash into the World Trade Center. On the awful day, my husband and I were on our way to our daughter's wedding in California from Boston's Logan airport, but we were booked on separate flights. We took separate flights because we were not sure at first that he could afford to fly to his stepdaughter's wedding. So sometime after I had booked my trip, we held a garage sale and raised just enough money to purchase a flight for him two hours later than mine. I will never forget the very last moment I saw him at the airport as I departed to my gate.
Today I am a bereaved widow, but I am a determined one. I am one of about 75 families that did not file for a settlement from the so-called September llth Victim Compensation Fund, which consisted of taxpayers' money paid out directly from the US Treasury for the first time in history. Rather than accept about $500,000 to be paid to my husband's estate in compensation for my husband's life, I decided to retain my right to speak out.
I don't want this money; I just want answers.
By taking money from that fund, which I call the "shut-up and go-away fund," I would have given up my right to sue United Airlines and the federal government. Once I finally overcame my grief for Neil, which took many hard months, I came to believe that the only way I can get information about what happened to him is through the courts. I became the first family member of a victim of 9/11 to file a lawsuit against the government.
My suit is based on the RICO (Racketeering Influenced and Corrupt Organizations) Act, and it is aimed at proving that the September 11 terrorist attacks were no surprise to the government. I believe that many of the highest officials in the federal government were aware the attacks would take place-in fact I am 100 percent sure that they knew.
It was difficult to get a lawyer to take my case. Absolutely no one dared take my case against the government. But then I found a courageous man named Phil Berg, a former deputy attorney general of Pennsylvania.
Our lawsuit is directed against President Bush and a number of other administration members. As Phil Berg has written in the Complaint, the suit "is based upon prior knowledge of 9/11; knowingly failing to act, prevent or warn of 9/11; and the ongoing obstruction of justice by covering up the truth of 9/11; all in violation of the laws of the United States:" In addition to President George Bush, we named Vice President Dick Cheney, Attorney General John Ashcroft, Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, and National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice as defendants, among others. The suit also names the Department of Defense, the Central Intelligence Agency the National Security Agency, and the Council on Foreign Relations, among other agencies.
Phil Berg and I have agreed to allow Origin Press, the publisher of Inside job, to print highlights of our Complaint in the appendices to this book. Please read this material, and also Ellen Mariani's Open Letter to Mr. Bush, which can be found at the website address shown below. And please support us.
I also ask you to read very closely the 23 Questions of the Family Steering Committee that are also reprinted in the appendices. These 23 queries are among the key questions I seek to have answered in a court of law-and that Jim Marrs so effectively puts forth in this courageous book.
Our lawsuit cannot bring back my husband or the other victims of 9/11. But I believe it can and it will bring forward the truth and justice that is so badly needed at this time, in this country. When you read this book by Jim Marrs, you will surely see why.
(widow of Louis Neil Mariani)
Derry, New Hampshire
May 10, 2004
I usually publish books on topics in religion, spirituality, the paranormal, and psychology-crossing over only occasionally to other subjects. When Jim Marrs' 9/11 book came my way I found it stunning, but I tried to ignore it as being peripheral to my concerns as a publisher. Yet this grim subject would not leave me alone. I had seen pioneer researcher Mike Ruppert speak on 9/11; I had been to many of the 9/11 websites; and I was tracking the other offenses of the Bush administration on a daily basis. The necessity to see Jim's book published was tugging hard at me, but I didn't think I had the courage. Then one night I happened to see The Last Samurai, for me a life-changing film about "spiritual warriorship." In the final minutes of the movie, it struck me like a lightening bolt that, given the chance, I simply couldn't turn my back on the opportunity to publish Jim Marrs' expose. I knew intuitively that I couldn't forgo it and still call myself an American, or even a world citizen.
In this cathartic moment, I also felt directed to publish a second book, which is an Origin Press companion to Inside Job. This book is entitled One Planet: A Progressive Vision of Enforceable Global Law. I saw in an instant that these two books go together, one stating the problem in stark terms, and the other offering a visionary but achievable solution to the war system-the abolition of war altogether.
I had experienced an epiphany watching the performances of Tom Cruise and Ken Watanabe. And in that state of consciousness, I left the movie theatre, which sits in the Yerba Buena Gardens complex, a public facility in downtown San Francisco. I turned left, inadvertently running straight into the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial that is also located in the complex. It consists of a walkway filled with large backlit photos from the civil rights movement, each featuring Dr. King, plus glass panels inscribed with inspiring words from his best speeches.
Walking through this memorial and gazing at the legacy of this great warrior for love, justice, and forgiveness, I now knew in what spirit I should bring this book into being. And the work on this book has unfolded naturally since then. Inside Job was originally a HarperCollins book, a somewhat longer book under a different title. As Jim explains in his introduction, Harper did not have the courage to follow through on its commitment to publish this book, even though they had accepted it editorially and had even had a lawyer vet the manuscript.
The second half of that original manuscript, an encyclopedic journalistic investigation of the misdeeds of the Bush administration from the passing of the Patriot Act to the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq in historical context, had become a bit out of date by the time it reached me. Jim plans to update this second part and bring this material out soon as the second book in this series, under the tentative tide, Inside Job: The War on Freedom.
Meanwhile, Jim and I have worked on updating the first part of the original HarperCollins manuscript, inserting a mountain of new facts and findings, almost up to the minute of printing. That effort has taken the form of this short book, which is really the first book in the Inside Job series. To support serious researchers, we also added extensive appendices by other key researchersnotably excerpts from the text of the RICO Act lawsuit recently filed for Ellen Mariani by attorney Phil Berg.
As it has taken gritty determination for Jim Marrs to follow through with this book in a second round, as well as considerable guts to point out the truth about our government, I commend the same spiritual courage to you as you read it. As you do, please keep in mind the memory of Martin Luther King Jr.-and all others who trust in their God enough to stand fearlessly in the truth as they see it-for surely this truth shall make you free.
Publisher, Origin Press
May 25, 2004
P.S. A special note to researchers: Be sure to visit 911Truth.org, the portal site of the leading researchers, writers, publishers, activists, webmasters, and leaders in the 9/11 truth movement.
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?"
[Who will guard the guards themselves?]
-Roman poet juvenal, Satires, VI.347
Knowledge is indeed power.
The information within this book will empower Americans who are ready for some straight talk about the many factual anomalies, conflicting claims, and unanswered questions that still surround the horrific attacks of September 11, 2001.
It was these provocative attacks which provided the underlying justification for all that followed-the hurried passage of The Patriot Act, increases in the defense and intelligence budgets, the invasion and occupation of Afghanistan and Iraq, the creation of the Department of Homeland Security, and the stifling of dissent in a nation that claims to be free.
This knowledge should have been available in print within months of the 9/11 tragedies-but it seems that freedom of the press, at least within the United States, belongs only to those who own the presses.
To those who follow the shadowy side of America's national life, the events of 9/11 immediately raised red flags of warning. lust one day after 9/11, I posted my initial thoughts in a piece on the Internet. Here are some excerpts:
Who's truly behind the attack on America?
Many people have compared the horrendous terrorist attack on New York's World Trade Center and the Pentagon in Washington to the attack on Pearl Harbor in 1941. It is an apt comparison, though not for the reasons most people think.
For true students of history, it is now beyond dispute that certain high-ranking officials in Washington, DC, knew in advance of the Japanese intention to attack the US fleet in Hawaii, yet did nothing to prevent it.
Must the citizens of the United States wait another fifty years to learn that the 9/11 terrorist attack was allowed to take place just like Pearl Harbor? Could such an appalling scenario possibly be true?
Simple countermeasures against such an attack now seem apparent. For example, if the airlines would assign just one armed plainclothes security man to each flight, this tragedy may have been averted since the hijackers were apparently armed only with knives or other type blades. So, how were they able to overpower a planeload of people and, more importantly, gain access to the cockpits? Who taught them to fly jumbo jets?
As in the case of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, the key to understanding the event lies not in who actually committed the violence but rather who was able to strip away the normal security protection. Government and airline officials knew immediately that planes had been hijacked, yet no interceptors appeared in the air until after the attacks were completed. Who stripped away the normal security protection of America on 9/11 ? At least in this most recent case, the government cannot blame the attack on a lone deranged individual, some Lee Harvey McVeigh. They must deal with a fullblown conspiracy, even though authorities were quick to point the finger at Osama bin Laden. Any investigation of bin Laden must look beyond the man, to his backers and financiers.
The trail of the terrorists will most probably become murky, with plenty of accusations for all concerned. But one thing appears quite clear, the tragic events of 9/11 play right into the hands of persons with an agenda aimed at eroding American liberties and sovereignty.
After decades of bloated and misused defense budgets, there are now calls for doubling our defense allocation. In a time of rising recognition that the CIA is an agency never sought by the public and one which has brought so much condemnation on this nation, there are now cries for doubling its size and budget. If the chief security officer for a large company fails to protect one of its most prized assets, is he more likely to be fired or have his pay doubled?
Watch for more antiterrorist legislation to further shred the US Constitution.
As we all scramble to deal with the effects of terrorism, are we in danger of losing our few remaining individual liberties?
Also, consider that we are distracted from a faltering economy (the current crisis may require more federal financial controls), a plummeting public opinion of George W. Bush, and surging energy prices.
Would leaders allow a public disaster to happen with an eye toward advancing their agendas? It's happened before-in Nero's burning Rome, Germany's gutted Reichstag, at Pearl Harbor, and again at the Gulf of Tonkin. While we should grieve for our losses, we must keep our heads. When the emotions of the moment run hot, we must remain cool and thoughtful so that we can find who is truly behind this attack on America.
I believe the basic questions I raised above are as valid today as in September 2001.
And I didn't stop there. Within two months of 9/11 1 had gathered much of the material in this book and presented it as a proposal to my publisher, HarperCollins of New York, under the title The War on Freedom.
I was told that emotions were too high and the content too "hot" for immediate publication. Foot dragging on a book deal continued until mid-2002. At that time, several employees of the FBI and CIA had come forward to testify that they had tried to warn superiors of an impending terrorist attack. The attitude toward my book proposal softened and I signed a contract to publish the book, along with a sizable advance.
Working feverishly throughout the summer of 2002, I produced a manuscript by October. My editor was elated with the work and predicted it would sell more than a million copies.
The wheels of major publishing grind slowly and it was not until March of 2003 that the book received a legal review. I had already been sent a copy of the cover and publication was just a few weeks away. The legal review, or vetting, is a process in which legal counsel verifies the source material and checks for anything that might cause a legal problem. This hurdle was passed and the last words from the attorney were, "You have satisfied me:"
Within two days, however, I was informed that the book had been cancelled by a senior officer who had not even read it. The only justification given was that the officer "did not want to upset the families of 9/11 victims:" This was obviously a specious argument as, by today, more than six hundred families have filed lawsuits against either Saudia Arabia or senior members of the Bush administration.
Under normal circumstances, if a book must be cancelled for legal reasons, the author is required to return any payments made in advance. In this case, I was paid the remainder of the entire advance. To me, this was a clear indication that the cancellation of the book was nothing less than outright censorship.
"Why would they want to prevent people from learning truths about 9/11, even if those truths were discomforting to the public and embarrassing to government authorities?" I asked myself, still believing that I lived in a nation which valued free speech.
I proceeded to self-publish The War on Freedom and the book's reception was uniformly good. (By sheer coincidence, another book with the same title was published by a scholar named Nafeez Ahmed around the same time as mine. It provides an excellent analysis of the events of 9/11.) As my readers kept expressing astonishment at the book's information, I realized that the knowledge gleaned from a study of published matter, both in print and on the Internet, was indeed painting a dark picture of the persons and forces behind today's current events. I came to see that some force existed which did not want this information available to the general public. It would certainly upset the carefully constructed "official" explanations for the horrors of 9/11.
Today is a new day. The authorized story of 9/11 has been all but discredited in the eyes of an increasingly aware population, thanks to the dedicated work of dozens of journalists and researchers, courageous government whistleblowers, and even revelations from official inquiries.
As I write this in the spring of 2004, we now know that:
- A wide variety of standard defense mechanisms designed to prevent such an attack systematically failed on 9/11. Especially notable are the atypical failures which occurred simultaneously within the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), the National Military Command Center (NMCC), and the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD), all charged with protecting US airspace.
- Interceptor jets were not scrambled for more than thirty minutes after it was obvious that four airliners had gone off course and were presumably hijacked. In the case of Flight 77, which reportedly slammed into the Pentagon, an hour and forty-five minutes elapsed with no interception.
- Missile batteries designed to protect Washington, DC, failed to stop the strike on the Pentagon, one of the world's most protected structures, and fighter jets on constant alert at Andrews Air Force Base just twelve miles away were never scrambled.
- By a "bizarre coincidence," two government homeland defense agencies (NORAD and the NRO) were practicing war games on the morning of 9/11. The games simulated responses to a scenario in which hijacked planes were crashed into buildings. This fact could explain the government's lack of rapid response to the real hijackings, yet this plausible alibi has never been brought to public attention. One also wonders: How did the hijackers know the time and date of these war games in order to time their attacks to coincide with them?
- President Bush proceeded with a photo op at a Florida elementary school even after he and his aides knew that three planes had been hijacked. He lingered in the classroom for nearly twenty minutes after being informed that a second plane had struck the World Trade Center (WTC).
- Not one steel-framed high-rise building in history has collapsed solely due to fire. The free-fall speed collapse of the Trade Center towers, with attendant melted steel and powdery dust, exhibited all the characteristics of a controlled demolition.
- Just such a controlled demolition apparently occurred about 5 p.m. that same day when, according to the leaseholder of the WTC complex, the 47-story Building 7 was "pulled," i.e., intentionally demolished.
- Vital evidence, including the buildings' structural steel, was destroyed through rapid removal and destruction by US government officials with no investigation. This is only one of the many reasons why Fire Engineering magazine called the official investigation "a half-baked farce:"
- An eight-mile-long debris trail indicated that Flight 93 was destroyed in the air rather than in the Pennsylvania crash reportedly caused by an onboard struggle between the hijackers and passengers.
- More than a dozen countries firmly warned US authorities that an attack on American soil was imminent, some only days before the events.
- Strong evidence points to complicity in the attacks by senior intelligence operatives from Israel and Pakistan who are closely aligned with American intelligence agencies.
- A classified Congressional report incriminates senior officials in the Saudi Arabian government, showing that they had close ties to the hijackers. The Saudis enjoy longterm business and social ties to the Bush family and close political ties to the US government.
- The US government expedited the swift departure of over 100 Saudis from the country, even as the American public had been denied the right to fly. Two dozen members of bin Laden's own family, presumably potential witnesses, were allowed to leave the country without interrogation.
- Insiders with foreknowledge of the events to come engaged in massive and highly profitable short-selling of shares in American Airlines and United Airlines, as well as other stocks readily affected by the disaster. The public has still not been presented with the final results of official investigations into these transactions-if there are any.
- A growing number of whistleblowers from within the federal government have pointed to evidence that various agencies were well aware of the possibility of attack, and were prevented by seniors officials from mounting full investigations.
- Far from being a mere reaction to 9/11, evidence now proves that the US invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq were the culmination of long-standing plans which only awaited a provocation such as 9/11.
- The official explanations for the invasion of Iraq, such as the need to capture weapons of mass destruction, and to "bring democracy" to the country, have proven false. - Within a few hours, the FBI released names and photos of the suspected hijackers although later many of those named turned up alive in the Middle East.
- Also within hours of the attacks, FBI agents were scouring the houses, restaurants, and flight schools they frequented. If no one had foreknowledge of the hijackers or their activities, how did they know where to look?
- Far from ordering a full and objective investigation to determine who was responsible for the 9/11 tragedies, the Bush administration dragged its feet and actually took actions to impede a swift and truthful probe into the events of that day. It was nearly two years after the events that mounting pressure from the public, led by families of 9/11 victims, finally forced the creation of an "independent" investigatory commission.
- No one in government has been reprimanded or even scolded for what we are told was the greatest intelligence and homeland-defense failure in US history. In fact, the very agencies which failed the nation watched their budgets increase dramatically, and some of the officials ostensibly at fault were actually promoted.
- No person in government, other than former National Security Council counterterrorism chief Richard A. Clarke, has felt the need to apologize to the American people for the 9/11 security failure.
- President Bush himself declined to apologize for the 9/11 tragedy to either the American public or to victims' families during an April 2004 press conference, despite being presented with the opportunity to do so at least three times.
This is actually a short list of unanswered questions, anomalies, and puzzles concerning the 2001 attacks. These journalistic findings-backed up by a massive outpouring of research data from independent investigations even now under way by hundreds of researchers-have prompted honest thinkers from all across the political spectrum to conclude, reluctantly no doubt, that the tragic attacks of 9/11 were an inside job.
You see, one does not have to actively participate in a crime to be part of it. The employee who knowingly unlocks the rear door to a business is just as guilty as the burglars who loot the building later that night.
This is called an inside job. It happens all the time in criminal operations.
The 9/11 attacks were without doubt among the most monstrous crimes in history. It is my great hope that this book-along with other volumes of information, the revelations of whistleblowers still to come, and independent citizens' inquiries of all kinds-will motivate the American public to seek out and bring to justice the real perpetrators behind the horrors that chilled the world on September 11, 2001.
"Let me just be very clear about this. Had we had the information that was necessary to stop an attack, I'd have stopped the attack... if we'd known that the enemy was going to fly airplanes into our buildings, we would have done everything in our power to stop it. "
-President George W. Bush to reporters, April 5, 2004
1, The Events of September 11, 2001
Superficially, the attacks of September 11, 2001, horrible and tragic as they were, all appeared to fit the official explanation. According to these official pronouncements, about nineteen suicidal Middle Eastern Muslim terrorists, their hearts full of hatred for American freedom and democracy, hijacked four airliners, crashing two into the Twin Towers of New York City's World Trade Center and a third into the Pentagon, near Washington, DC. The fourth airliner reportedly crashed in western Pennsylvania after passengers attempted to overcome the hijackers.
However, a closer look at the events of 9/11 brings only a maze of unanswered questions.
As pointed out by thoughtful students of history, one must not be distracted by the how of an event but instead should focus on the who and the why. Accumulate the details, though often contradictory, then concentrate on the overall process by which these events transpired. In other words, consider the overview and try to think like a good police detective: Who benefited from this crime? Who had the means, motive, and opportunity-not only to devise such attacks, but to circumvent normal security measures and hinder any objective investigation? Bear these questions in mind as we launch this inquiry with a brief look at the timeline of these tragic events.
[You can now read pages 2 through 216 from the book...]
The 9/11 tragedy: official story ... or Inside Job?
Find out in this startling analysis by a leading investigative journalist.
The official story about 9/1 1 is discredited. That is the sobering conclusion reached by millions of Americans, all across the political spectrum, who have sifted through the evidence uncovered by hundreds of independent researchers. Many honest citizens are now forced, with sadness and reluctance, to make an almost unthinkable inference:
Powerful US officials must have had foreknowledge of the planned attacks, and then acted from the inside to:
• Thwart efforts to prevent the 9/1 1 attacks
• Remove or cover up criminal evidence
• Hamper inquiries into what happened
Were the horrific events of September 11, 2001, truly an inside job? This book will help you decide for yourself. In this work, world-renowned conspiracy theorist Jim Marrs makes a compelling case that 9/11 marks the intersection of several conspiracies at once, each based on overlapping political agendas. Support for his thesis comes from this sampling of the many disturbing anomalies that depart from the official story:
Jim Marrs is an award-winning veteran Texas journalist whose books Crossfire: The Plot That Killed Kennedy (Carroll & Graf) and Rule by Secrecy (Harper Collins: 2002) reached the New York Times bestseller list. Crossfire has sold 1.5 million copies since 1990, and its theories and findings were featured in Oliver Stone's movie JFK The Alien Agenda (HarperPaperbacks: 1997) is Jim Marrs' comprehensive journalistic account of the ET phenomenon. Marrs started out with the Fort Worth Star-Telegram and owned several newspapers before becoming an independent writer.
USA $16.00 Higher in Canada
9 781579 830137